Community Announcements and Upcoming Events
Holiday Hours 2021
Closed December 24th, 27th & 28th.
Back to regular hours on January 4th, 2022
Town Office Hours
- Tuesday – Thursday
- 9:00am – 12 Noon
- 12:30 – 4:00pm
- Monday & Friday
- CLOSED - Open by appointment only
Summer Hours April 1st - Sept 30th:
Tues & Thurs 4-8 pm, Sat 10 am - 4 pm.
Winter Hours Oct. 1st - Mar. 31st:
Tues & Thurs 2-5 pm, Sat 11 am - 4 pm
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily except
Saturday, Sunday and Stat Holidays.
Council meetings will be held on the third Wednesday of each month. All meetings are open to the public
Should you wish bring a matter or concern before Council, please complete the attached form and submit to the Town Office.
Connie Henning, CAO - Town of Radisson is
Commission for Oaths in the Province of Saskatchewan
and is able to commission documents.
Effective July 11, 2021, The Council of the Town of Radisson hereby implements the following
policy with regards to maintaining it’s employees, Council Members’, and the public‘s safety now
that the CoVid–19 restrictions have been lifted in their entirety:
1. Social Distancing will continue to be maintained within the municipal buildings knows as: the
“Shop” building(s), the “Office” building, and the “Recycling” building(s).
2. When unable to Social Distance the recommended distance of 2 metres between
persons, masks are encouraged to be worn.
3. When a Council Meeting is in session and a distance of 2 metres cannot be
a) persons attending in the Chambers must maintain social distancing as designated
by the placement of chairs.
b) a maximum of eight (8) members of the public will be allowed in Chambers in order to
c) delegates will be reduced to two (2) persons attending in the chambers for the duration of their
4. Persons in charge of other municipally owned buildings may implement their own CoVid–19 policy if
they so desire.
Dated this 9th day of July, 2021. (PDF)
Attention Residents of Radisson
Please Note there will be the following change on the utility billing, starting in July.
Council has implemented an infrastructure fee, approved by Saskatchewan Municipal Board, on your quarterly utility bill. These funds will be held in reserves and utilized specifically for maintenance and upgrades to our water and sewer systems. The increase is $10 per month or $30 per quarterly billing.
PET REGISTRATION IS NOW OVER DUE!
All pet owners had until February 1, 2020 to register their pets. The cost is $25.00 per pet or $10.00 with proof of spay or neuter. Fines for late payment are $10.00 per pet after March 1st, 2020
The Town of Radisson Mayor and Council would like to remind everyone that with the uncertainty of the Covid-19 Pandemic that everyone please take the proper precautionary measures to protect yourself and your family.
- Sneeze & Cough into the bend of your arm
- Wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
- Wash hands often after touching surfaces and before eating or touching your face.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if unable to wash your hands with soap and water
- Wear a mask if you are exhibiting symptoms or are looking after someone who is ill.
- Maintain a personal distance of about 2 metres (6 feet) from others
- Restrict personal contact with others Ie: No hand-shakes, hugs, etc.
- Do not go out unless absolutely necessary
- Self monitor for symptoms if you have been out in public (take temp. 2-3 x day to monitor for fever)
- Self isolate (for 2 weeks) if you have been travelling or in contact with someone who travelled
We are also asking that for now the public please refrain from attending the Council Meetings, as our council chambers are small and not able to accommodate the personal space of 3 feet apart. We will have the minutes of the meeting up on our website as soon as they are approved.
If you have business to conduct with the Town Office or need to make a payment on taxes, utilities or registering a pet we encourage you to use electronic means of communication and payments. If you have any questions or concerns please phone the Town office at 306-827-2218.
If you are part of a group or organization, please submit the information we need for the Organizations and Events page including contact information, meeting dates, special event dates, and any other info you wish the public to be aware of.
If you are hosting an event be sure to send your poster to Town Office for posting here.