Call for Nominations – Mayor
is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the office of:
Mayor: Town of Radisson
will be received by the undersigned on Wednesday, the 6th day of April, 2022
from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Town of Radisson Office located at 329 Main Street
during regular business hours from March 23, 2022 to April 5, 2022 at the Town of
Radisson Office located at 329 Main Street.
Nomination forms and Public Disclosure Statements may be obtained at the
Town of Radisson Office
329 Main Street, Radisson, SK
Dated this 7th day of March 2022.
Connie Henning | Returning Officer
Effective July 11, 2021, The Council of the Town of Radisson hereby implements the following
policy with regards to maintaining it’s employees, Council Members’, and the public‘s safety now
that the CoVid–19 restrictions have been lifted in their entirety:
1. Social Distancing will continue to be maintained within the municipal buildings knows as: the
“Shop” building(s), the “Office” building, and the “Recycling” building(s).
2. When unable to Social Distance the recommended distance of 2 metres between
persons, masks are encouraged to be worn.
3. When a Council Meeting is in session and a distance of 2 metres cannot be
a) persons attending in the Chambers must maintain social distancing as designated
by the placement of chairs.
b) a maximum of eight (8) members of the public will be allowed in Chambers in order to
c) delegates will be reduced to two (2) persons attending in the chambers for the duration of their
4. Persons in charge of other municipally owned buildings may implement their own CoVid–19 policy if
they so desire.
Dated this 9th day of July, 2021. (PDF)
Council Meeting July 7th Cancelled
The Council Meeting scheduled for July 7, 2021 has been CANCELLED.
Connie Henning, CAO
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING PHOTO IDENTIFICATION CONTAINING YOUR CIVIC STREET ADDRESS
VOTERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO WEAR A MASK
- must be a resident or property owner in the Town of Radisson for at least 3 months
prior to election day and a resident of Saskatchewan for period of 6 months prior to election day
- Must be a Canadian citizen and the age of 18 years old
ALL COVID RESTRICTIONS & REGULATIONS WILL BE IN PLACE
Returning Officer – Vi Kyliuk
REMINDER – Pet Registration
Reminder – Pet licenses are due
Cat and Dog licenses are $25.00
Spayed or neutered $15.00 (proof of spay or neuter required)
A license renewal is $10.00