The Town of Radisson Mayor and Council would like to remind everyone that with the uncertainty of the Covid-19 Pandemic that everyone please take the proper precautionary measures to protect yourself and your family.
- Sneeze & Cough into the bend of your arm
- Wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
- Wash hands often after touching surfaces and before eating or touching your face.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if unable to wash your hands with soap and water
- Wear a mask if you are exhibiting symptoms or are looking after someone who is ill.
- Maintain a personal distance of about 2 metres (6 feet) from others
- Restrict personal contact with others Ie: No hand-shakes, hugs, etc.
- Do not go out unless absolutely necessary
- Self monitor for symptoms if you have been out in public (take temp. 2-3 x day to monitor for fever)
- Self isolate (for 2 weeks) if you have been travelling or in contact with someone who travelled
We are also asking that for now the public please refrain from attending the Council Meetings, as our council chambers are small and not able to accommodate the personal space of 3 feet apart. We will have the minutes of the meeting up on our website as soon as they are approved.
If you have business to conduct with the Town Office or need to make a payment on taxes, utilities or registering a pet we encourage you to use electronic means of communication and payments. If you have any questions or concerns please phone the Town office at 306-827-2218.