- Best Water in Saskatchewan
- Water and sewer hookup fee are $______ and the meter deposit is $_____ payable “up front”
(The meter deposit is refundable when you move out and on the condition there is nothing owing on your utility bill)
- Water Rates: $_____ per month minimum (billed quarterly) for 9,000 gallons
- Compliance Documents:
- $_____ per month (billed quarter)
- Rate is $_____ per month (billed quarterly on the utility bill)
- Dump info: contact _____
The Recycle Building has reopened. There have been numerous items dumped at the recycle building that should not go there. Please do not place bags of garbage, Styrofoam, or lumber at the recycle building as these are not recyclable items. These items should be taken to the landfill. Also, please separate your recyclables according to the article under Residential Services or the notices posted in the town office lobby & post office. Please flatten all cardboard. The Town of Radisson would like to thank you for your cooperation in this regard.
- Radisson has a recycling depot. We have recycle bins around town where your items can be placed or they can be taken to the recycle plant.
- For more information, please call 306-827-2218
- When taking items to the recycle building, do not just throw them into the building. There are marked places where items should be placed. Please remember, we do not want any garbage placed in the building.
- List of allowable items:
- Pop/Beer Bottles and Pop/Beer Cans
- All lids should be removed from bottles
- All cans and bottles must be rinsed (no exceptions)
- Regular Food Cans
- Remove all labels
- The cans must be rinsed out.
- Milk Jugs and Cartons
- All caps must be removed
- All jugs and cartons must be rinsed out
- Please remove all Styrofoam and put in your garbage (This is not recyclable)
- All cardboard must be flattened and put in the bins
- Plastic Containers
- All containers must be cleaned before recycling
- All containers must be numbered 1 to 7 (If not numbered then it is garbage
- No plastic bags of any kind are to be put in the recycling at this time