- Residential Carts: $20.00/mo.
- Commercial: 4yd Dumpster - $239.00/mo.
- 6yd Dumpster - $280.00/mo.
- Residential Carts: $10.00/mo.
- Rate change effective April 11, 2019
- Best Water in Saskatchewan
- Water and sewer hookup fee are $50 and the meter deposit is $100 payable “up front”
(The meter deposit is refundable when you move out and on the condition there is nothing owing on your utility bill)
- Water Rates: $26.45 per month minimum or $79.35 every 3 months, for 9,000 gallons
- Compliance Documents:
- WATER BILLING: Please Note the Following Changes to Water Billing now in Effect.
- Water bills are due in the month they are billed – Ex: Oct-Dec Bill – Sent January 9, 2020 is due by January 31, 2020
- Interest Penalty is now applied – unpaid account balances will be subject to 5% penalty at the end of each month until paid.
- Accounts in arrears after sixty-one (61) days of the billing date will have services discontinued. Re-connection will be done once account is cleared and a $50.00 re-connection fee is paid
- Meters will be read twice a year – March and September.
- Sewer rates monthly are $24.15 or $72.45 every 3 months
4 miles west of Hafford along Highway 40.
Look for Landfill Signs
Hours of Operation Are:
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily except
Saturday, Sunday and Stat Holidays
Summer Hours April 1st - Sept 30th:
Tues & Thurs 4-8 pm, Sat 10 am - 4 pm.
Winter Hours Oct. 1st - Mar. 31st:
Tues & Thurs 2-5 pm, Sat 11 am - 4 pm
Payment Methods for Utility or Tax Bills
- You can pay by cheque or money order.
- You can currently pay online through a CIBC* or Affinity Credit Union Account.
- Payment can be made by credit card over the phone (A 2.75% cost Recovery Fee applies).
- You can send an e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can sign up for monthly withdrawals as well.
- Simply contact us by email at email@example.com and include a copy of your banking information, either a print out from your bank or a void cheque. You can also call us at the office 306-827-2218 for more information on how it works.
- You can make payments on your utility or tax bill at any time. Currently you can make your payment through the mail, online banking or e-transfer, or call in a credit card # (2.75% cost recovery fee applies)
- List of allowable items:
- Pop Bottles and Pop/Beer Cans
- All lids should be removed from bottles
- All cans and bottles must be rinsed (no exceptions)
- Regular Food Cans
- Remove all labels
- The cans must be rinsed out.
- Milk Jugs and Cartons
- All caps must be removed
- All jugs and cartons must be rinsed out
- Please remove all Styrofoam and put in your garbage (This is not recyclable)
- All cardboard must be flattened and put in the bins
- Plastic Containers
- All containers must be cleaned before recycling
- All containers must be numbered 1 to 7 (If not numbered then it is garbage)
- No plastic bags or glass of any kind are to be put in the recycling at this time