We are now able to offer direct debit options for payments of your water and taxes on a monthly basis.
How it works:
- Provide your banking information by “void” cheque or banking form available from your bank.
- Pick the date your account will be debited on the 15th or 30th of the month
- Pay your water bill monthly – $95.60.
Many ways to pay – Direct Debit, cheques, cash, debit, E-transfer (keep it simple – answer to security question is “Radisson”), and credit card (2.75% cost recovery fee applies)
Radisson is now accepting tenders on PT Lot 26, 10-11, BLK 02, Plan G1466 also known as the Tweedsmuir Hall. Sold as is, where is, with no liens or encumbrances.
Please submit all sealed tenders with plans of use to the drop off box at the Town Office, located at 329 Main Street, or mail to:
P.O. Box 69
Radisson, SK S0K 3L0
Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Closing date: December 20, 2022
Attn: Norma Stumborg
The Town of Radisson is now accepting tenders on the following land with no liens or encumbrances:
- 210 George Street – double lot on north end
- 101-109 Albert Street – south residential end
- 406 Goodrich Street – south residential end
- 208 George Street – southwest side
- 206 George Street – southwest side
Town office will be open extended hours January 31st and February 1st from 7:30 am until 5:00, and pm open through lunch, to allow those who want to pay in time to come in. We are closed the January 30th, February 2nd, February 3rd to allow us to do year end.
Office hours for the week of January 30 to February 3, 2023 are as follows:
Monday January 30 closed to public
Tuesday January 31 7:30 am to 5:00pm open to public
Wednesday February 1 7:30 to 5:00 open to public.
Thursday February 2 closed to public year end duties.
Friday Feb 3 closed to public year end duties.