Category: Current Posts
We are now able to offer direct debit options for payments of your water and taxes on a monthly basis.
How it works:
- Provide your banking information by “void” cheque or banking form available from your bank.
- Pick the date your account will be debited on the 15th or 30th of the month
- Pay your water bill monthly – $90.60 (271.80/3 months).
Many ways to pay – Direct Debit, cheques, cash, debit, E-transfer (keep it simple – answer to security question is “Radisson”), and credit card (2.75% cost recovery fee applies)
Tender – Town of Radisson
Radisson is now accepting tenders on PT Lot 26, 10-11, BLK 02, Plan G1466 also known as the Tweedsmuir Hall. Sold as is, where is, with no liens or encumbrances.
Please submit all sealed tenders with plans of use to the drop off box at the Town Office, located at 329 Main Street, or mail to:
P.O. Box 69
Radisson, SK S0K 3L0
Highest or any tender not necessarily accepted.
Closing date: December 20, 2022
Attn: Norma Stumborg
The Town of Radisson is now accepting tenders on the following land with no liens or encumbrances:
- 210 George Street – double lot on north end
- 101-109 Albert Street – south residential end
- 406 Goodrich Street – south residential end
- 208 George Street – southwest side
- 206 George Street – southwest side
REMINDER – Pet Registration
Reminder – Pet licenses are due
Cat and Dog licenses are $25.00
Spayed or neutered $15.00 (proof of spay or neuter required)
A license renewal is $10.00
Let’s Talk Trash
No Garbage in Recycle Bin – that includes grass clippings, used clothing etc – Please check our website under the “Town Services” tab for what is acceptable and what isn’t. All items must be placed in the cart – not beside.
Carts go on the street – wheels to curb – this allows for easy pick up by the truck and please, do not over load. The truck may be able to pick it up but the bottom will fall out of your cart!
If your container cannot be picked up due to unacceptable material, over weight/filled etc, a tag will be placed on your cart and the problem will need to be addressed before the next pick up date.