Saskatchewan Municipal Board has approved
Water & Sewer Bylaw 1-2019
Effective November 1, 2019, the following changes to the Water & Sewer Bylaw come into effect
- Water bills are due within the month they are rendered – Previously there was 31 days from the billing date to pay. With the changes, a bill sent in January is due by January 31, 2020
- 5% Interest will be charged at the end of each month on any amounts outstanding. Previously, no interest or charges were applied
- Accounts will be disconnected after Sixty-One (61) days of the billing date and will be turned on only after payment of all arrears, interest and $50.00 fee for re-connection.
We are now able to offer direct debit options for payments of your water and taxes on a monthly basis.
How it works:
- provide your banking information by “void” cheque or banking form available from your bank.
- Pick the date your account will be debited on the 15th or 30th of the month
- Pay your taxes monthly and take advantage of the biggest discounts
- Pay your water bill monthly – $80.60 ($241.80/3 months).
** SIGN UP TO PAY YOUR WATER BILL BY DIRECT DEBIT BEFORE JULY 26TH AND GET $50.00 OFF YOUR AUGUST WATER BILL (Must remain on direct debit for one year)***
Many ways to pay – Direct Debit, cheques, cash, debit, E-transfer (keep it simple – answer to security question is “Radisson”), and credit card (2.75% cost recovery fee applies)
No Garbage in Recycle Bin – that includes grass clippings, used clothing etc – Please check our website under the “Town Services” tab for what is acceptable and what isn’t. All items must be placed in the cart – not beside.
Carts go on the street – wheels to curb – this allows for easy pick up by the truck and please, do not over load. The truck may be able to pick it up but the bottom will fall out of your cart!
If your container cannot be picked up due to unacceptable material, over weight/filled etc, a tag will be placed on your cart and the problem will need to be addressed before the next pick up date.
In compliance with Section 140.1(11)(a) of The Municipalities Act the Town of Radisson hereby gives notice that the audit conducted by MNP Accountants in response to a petition for a financial audit under Section 140.1 of the Municipalities Act has been completed and the Forensic and Investigative Report is now available.
The report can be viewed on the Town website www.radisson.ca (click this link, then scroll to page bottom for Financial Audit list) or can also be provided via email.
Please contact the Town Office Ph: 306 827 2218.
Council for the Town of Radisson